Vintner Red Wine
From light pinot noir to full-bodied cabernet sauvignon and merlot, our Vintner Red Wine glass is designed to make the most of red varietals. Designed with the help of a few of our favorite Napa Valley winemakers and sommeliers, this collection appeals to experienced wine tasters and lovers of handblown glass alike. The pulled-stem technique results in a thinner, more lightweight bowl designed to appeal to the palate of those who truly love wine.
The generously scaled bowl allows wine to aerate and release its aromas, with a thinness that lends a balanced hand. The re-engineered foot and seamless pulled stem are a pleasure to hold and swirl while tasting – and to admire the appearance of the wine, from its color to its legs. The visible ripple lines from the glassblowing process offers grace and authenticity you won’t find in a factory-made wine glass.
- Each glass is handmade by Simon Pearce glassblowers using centuries-old techniques.
- Dimensions : 9⅛″ x 4″
- Capacity : 21 oz
- Materials : Glass
- Made In : USA
- Dishwasher-safe, though hand washing is recommended.
- Use a mild detergent on a warm, gentle cycle.
- Not intended for use in microwaves or ovens.
- Do not expose glass to extreme heat changes, such as filling with hot liquid or placing in the freezer. A shock in temperature can cause fractures.